Terms & Conditions of Use
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Jar’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jar does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Jar may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Jar does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Jar has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jar of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Jar’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Fees and Refunds
You agree to pay the fees, in such amount and for such billing frequency as specified during registration, in full prior to any obligation of Jar to perform under this Agreement. You further agree that, upon registering for the services through the Site, you authorize Jar to charge your method of payment (e.g. credit card) for the fee on each anniversary of your registration date, based upon your billing frequency (e.g. monthly, quarterly, annually). Payment of the fees shall be in such amounts and at such times as set forth by Jar through information provided to you and as authorized through the sign-up and registration process. Your account and access to the services provided via the Site may be suspended in the event of non-payment of applicable fees. You represent and warrant to Jar that such payment information is accurate and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will promptly update your account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
You may cancel your subscription with Jar at any time. Upon cancellation, you will continue to have access to the Jar services through the end of the then current month. Jar may change its fees from time to time by posting the changes on the Site with 5 days’ prior notice, but with no advance notice required for temporary promotions or reductions in fees.
There are no refunds for partial subscription plans under any circumstance, including cancellations and unused time on a plan. Upon cancellation you will have access to our service for the length of your current billing cycle.
Ownership, Trademarks & Provided Assets
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Jar and its affiliates, officers, members, managers, agents, successors and assigns (the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against all claims, demands, liabilities, damages, and costs including, without limitation, its reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) your use of the services provided pursuant to the Site, and (iii) infringement of third party’s intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Notice
In the event materials are made available to this Site by third parties not within our control, we are under no obligation to, and do not, scan such content for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Site. If you believe any materials on the Site infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All DMCA notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
6263 North Scottsdale Road, Suite 143
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Review the Knowledge Base
Finally, you agree that you’ve reviewed and understand the content within our knowledge base outlining details on how our tool works and its scope of service.